If you’re fed up with inefficient water pressure and are looking to upgrade, the Grundfos SQE Constant Pressure Pump can deliver the reliability of volume and consistency you need, on demand, no matter the purpose. As well as providing an advanced design with electronic pressure, it’s the most cost-effective solution for your pumping needs.
Here’s a look at some of the main benefits and features of the Grundfos SQE Constant Pressure system and why it’s the best product that’s worth the investment.
When it comes to your water system and pressure, you depend on it a great deal every single day. So naturally, when it’s time to upgrade from your current pump that’s providing nothing but frustration, you want one of the best brands that you can rely on. The Grundfos SQE offers advanced technology, including electronic features and protection. Together with the Grundfos CU301 interface, they provide intelligent control to maintain constant pressure through your water applications by compensating for flow each time to deliver steady pressure.
The Complete Solution
The Grundfos SQE is one of the top brands in the industry, known for the advanced quality and reliability it provides. It also offers a complete solution to your water pressure needs – including corrosion resistant material and offering 5 to 300 gallons per minute at depths up to 600 feet. Here are a few of the other features you get with the SQE pump:
- Dry run protection – prevents damage to the system if water runs low
- Soft Start – prevents damage from occurring to the water pump and hammering
- Constant pressure control – to compensate for low or high speeds so your pressure doesn’t suffer
- Electronic control and protection – advanced electronic controls for superior performance and protection
- Clog protection – forces the motor to stop running if a significant clog occurs in the system
- Voltage protection – fluctuations in voltage can cause damage to the pump, but with voltage protection, you never have to worry.
With the Grundfos SQE Constant Pressure system, you’re getting the leading brand in the industry that is best in class for performance and reliability. You can
adjust and control your water pressure easily without ever having to endure a weak shower stream again.
Easy to Install and Operate
The Grundfos SQE Constant Pressure System is compact and doesn’t require any additional control units or components. This makes it one of the easiest pressure systems to install and operate.
Call us today at Altair Water and Drilling to learn about pricing and how you can get up and running with your new pump fast.